Stewart Blizard is a Certified Practising Accountant who grew up on his family farming properties north of Perth. The farming background he believes gives him the long-term perspective on matters. He began his Accounting career in 1991 with a chartered firm whilst completing his studies full time.
He graduated from Curtin with an offer of honours but decided to get straight into a second tier firm in West Perth. Working his way up through two 2nd tier firms he joined the Perth ROCG office in 1999.
Since then he has gained a vast range of experience in the following areas;
- Business Valuation
- Tax Consulting, Planning and Business Advisory
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Board Involvements
- Property Developments and Syndication
- Finance and Equity Raising
- Member, Certified Practising Accountants (CPA)
- B Business (Accounting & Tax)
- Registered Tax Agent